Throughout the year Food Banks Alberta holds regional meetings at food banks throughout the province.
These meetings are an opportunity for members to visit a food bank and network with other food banks, and include lunch.
We aim for food banks to be able to attend at least one meeting within their region. Those within each region will be emailed an invite a month before the meeting takes place.
If you would like to attend a meeting outside of your region please contact Tamara at: firstname.lastname@example.org by the RVSP date outlined below. Please note that their is a limit of two people per food bank maximum for each meeting.
Meetings coming up:
- February 20th MacEwan University – RSVP deadline Feb. 13
- February 27th Blackfalds – RSVP deadline Feb. 15
- February 28th Maskwacis –RSVP deadline Feb. 15
- March 20th St. Paul – RSVP deadline March 8
- March 21st Lloydminster – RSVP deadline March 8